Updated: Sep 24
The team of ASKAAN Consulting was invited to the Quality Training and Hospitality College (QTHC) Sydney Campus Chef's Table Lunch in early September 2020.
The trainee students set the three course meal for the guests from various organisations.
QTHC was established in 1992. With 28+ years of operations they now;
• Specialise in Commercial Cookery and Hospitality Management
• Two campuses – Sydney and Adelaide
• Sydney campus is located in Pyrmont, with multiple kitchens
• Graduate with real outcomes – compulsory 6 months Industry Placements (Internship)
• Masterclasses – famous chefs and VIP guest speakers invited on-campus
• Online learning platform – custom-built online platform, complementing face-to-face classes