Passport Covers

Visa and In Country Services

Student Visa Application

Once your application has been approved and the Confirmation of Enrolment has been issued by the education provider, you will need to get an International Student Visa.

The Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship handles student visas. You get help from our qualified experts to understand student visa laws and regulations and full support throughout your visa application.

In country assistance and support

From the moment you arrive in Australia, we offer extensive support. You are by no means left to scout out important information and services by yourself.

It is normal for students to feel overwhelmed, homesick and anxious once the initial excitement has worn off.

Many of our staff have personal experience in studying abroad so they know first-hand some of the challenges and questions you face.